

Dylan made a friend.

Ashton slept.
When it was time to walk home, Dylan said he couldn't walk anymore. So I tried to give him a piggyback ride while pushing the stoller. I wonder what that looked like...the big one on my back & the little one in the stroller, walking down the hot street in the midday sun. Doesn't make much sence. But it didn't last long as Dylan was choking me while he was trying to hold on. So I had a much better idea of him riding on the front of the stroller. I was hoping that he wouldn't fall back & crush the baby or fall off & hurt himself. He didn't. We made it home. When we got there I turned the air down, gave everyone something to drink, & we all laid down on the living room floor. Next time we'll choose a better time of day to walk to the park!


No comments:
Post a Comment