Monday, April 28, 2008

Elvis In The Park


Green Valley Park


Dylan knocking some little kids down while sliding on the slide.


Ashton relaxing.


We walked to the park by our house yesterday. Casey drove because we thought it was a lot farther than it really was. It was actually a lot closer than the one we used to walk to in FL (it took us maybe 10 mins.) It's a really nice park...it has a playground, baseball diamond, basketball court, and a little trail. You can see the LV strip from there (which I still find it weird that it's so close). The craziest thing was when Elvis & his wife & kid came to play. Unfortunately my camera died, of course, so I couldn't take a picture. An Elvis impersonator at the park! You would think his wife would be better looking (he was the young version of Elvis), but maybe she's nice? haha oh boy... I guess the people who work in Vegas have to live somewhere...it was just really weird to see him out of that setting!

No comments: