Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane...

Our flight from Orlando to Las Vegas wasn't bad. Dylan slept for a couple hours, then played his Leapster. Casey & I took turns holding Ashton, who slept most of the time. I got to watch the movie P.S. I Love You (the free movie they played on the flight). The landing was horrible because it's so windy in LV. I was freaking out & praying the whole time while Ashton was loving the turbulence - he was laughing the whole way down!
On the ground in FL.




In the air.

On the ground in LV.
When we went to get our luggage, of course mine was missing. It ended up being in a black trash bag. My suitcase got caught in the conveyor belt & a lot of my stuff was trashed. Luckily it wasn't worth much...probably less than $50, but the airlines estimated the damages & is sending us a check for $150. So that worked out pretty good I'd say!

No comments: