Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Four Eyes

I hate wearing glasses! You have to get your eyes tested every year to be able to order contacts. I had to wait until I was done being pregnant because the hormones change your eyesight. Then I found out we were moving. So I waited until we moved. Yesterday I called a place to set up an appointment to see if I qualify for LASIK surgery (in the long run it would be cheaper than contacts). They told me that I had to wait 3 months after stopping breastfeeding because the hormones while doing that change your eyesight as well! AHH! I stopped about a month ago because we were in the process of moving & then we had moved in with my in laws, so it was just too much. I felt really guilty, like I was feeding my son dirt when I switched to formula, but it had to be done if I wanted to accomplish anything. So I've got 2 more months of wearing these things! Being blind sucks!

No comments: