skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
KoalityBear - Las Vegas Life
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mystic
My hand looks as orange as Dylan's shirt...I got a free mystic tan & I've never done it before so...it didn't turn out so great...I also now know how it feels to be in a gas chamber. I thought I was going to suffocate & die in there.
1 comment:
KellyRose
said...
you look so pretty!! you are such a cool mamma!!
May 12, 2008 at 11:53 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenny's Favorite Haunts
Zine Queen (Kelly's Blog)
Jenny's Favorite Music (easy listening version)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(88)
►
06/22 - 06/29
(2)
►
06/01 - 06/08
(6)
►
05/25 - 06/01
(1)
►
05/18 - 05/25
(6)
▼
05/11 - 05/18
(10)
Little Drummer Boy
Let's Hear It For The Boys
From Dylan To Ashton
Doing Shots With The Kids
Koality Quote
Along The Way
The Lion Exhibit
A Happy Mother's Day
On Our Way To Dinner
Mystic
►
05/04 - 05/11
(18)
►
04/27 - 05/04
(19)
►
04/20 - 04/27
(26)
About Me
KoalityBear
View my complete profile
1 comment:
you look so pretty!! you are such a cool mamma!!
Post a Comment