

I keep trying to take a picture of the mountain with snow on the top of it, but you can never see it. Driving at night here is so awesome! When you're on a hill, you see all the twinkling lights of the city below. You can see The Strip all lit up. It's the most beautiful thing! I was swerving all around looking at it. Of course, I forgot my camera, so I couldn't take a picture of it. Hopefully I'll have it next time...& hopefully I won't be driving!
On another note, I got my temporary food card & a Hep A shot yesterday. I hadn't gotten a shot in many years so I wasn't sure if it would hurt, but I didn't even feel it! It's so much better than getting your blood taken 500 times when your pregnant! (Baby got his 6 months shots while we were there, too.) I have to go back & watch an hour long movie (no kids allowed!) to get the real card. I didn't know they had to put your picture on the card, so I didn't wear make up or do my hair or anything. Casey said I looked about 12 in the picture. Oh, well. They said they'd take another one when I came back to see the movie if they weren't busy.

2 comments:
why do you need a food card?
I need a food card, a TAM alcohol awareness card, & a sherrif's card (they do a background check) to be a cocktail waitress. Everyone here needs some kind of card to do just about any job.
Post a Comment