Wow Jenny, I just read every post down to the bottom on this page. You guys look so happy and have so much fun in your backyard. I just didn't see any pics of you and your husband. Except for your profile. Your blonde hair looked nice. I'm glad you guys made some friends with kids, if you want to make more friends, come hang out with us! Or we'll come to you, we don't live in Henderson. We live near Flamingo and Eastern. It takes me 20 minutes to get to the rec center. You have similar interests to me on your profile. I've got to ask because you seem so family oriented and you had God on there. What are your religious beliefs?
Jenny...Are you still in Las Vegas? How are you liking it? I know it is way dry compared to Florida, but the cool is coming soon; okay around the end of October!!
4 comments:
Wow Jenny, I just read every post down to the bottom on this page. You guys look so happy and have so much fun in your backyard. I just didn't see any pics of you and your husband. Except for your profile. Your blonde hair looked nice.
I'm glad you guys made some friends with kids, if you want to make more friends, come hang out with us! Or we'll come to you, we don't live in Henderson. We live near Flamingo and Eastern. It takes me 20 minutes to get to the rec center.
You have similar interests to me on your profile. I've got to ask because you seem so family oriented and you had God on there. What are your religious beliefs?
Thank you for visiting my blog, too! I just changed the template and put our new family pictures up there tonight.
Those are my grandkids,, they need to come home, back to Florida..thir family misses them dearly... love, mom..Grandma
Jenny...Are you still in Las Vegas? How are you liking it? I know it is way dry compared to Florida, but the cool is coming soon; okay around the end of October!!
Post a Comment