Saturday, May 10, 2008

Licensed To Kill





(Some pictures I took while driving to the DMV...dangerous...I know)

I got my driver's license yesterday! Yay! Passed it the 1st time...of course they did put me on computer #7 so I knew it was going to happen! (I only missed 1 question out of 41...once you get 40 out of 50 right, they stop the test.)

When I was sitting at the desk with the lady who works there, she was asking me all these questions. One question was, do you work? I said no, I'm a stay at home mom. She said "you should be a cocktail waitress." I said, oh ok, why? She said "because you're very pretty." I said, "well thank you." Then she adds, "yeah, you don't have to be smart or anything for that job, they don't care." I was like oh...ok...
So I'm not quite sure if she was saying that I was dumb, or if stay at home moms were dumb, or maybe just pretty people were dumb. I know I'm a genius so it doesn't matter anyway. hehe
& Of course my picture was horrible. But we all knew that was coming.

No comments: